How to Apply to the Middle College Program
If you have questions about the information below, call the Middle College office at (650)949-7168 between 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Did you Apply to Middle College for the 2013/2014 School Year?
We will be sending out letters to all applicants to inform them of their acceptance status by May 10th, 2013.
Coming to Your High School in February!
Foothill Middle College teachers will be making school visits to provide more information about Middle College on the following dates:
Gunn High School - 2/26/13, at 10:48 a.m. in the Staff Lounge
Palo Alto High School - 2/27/13, at 11:35 a.m. in the College and Career Center
- Los Altos High School - 2/12/13, at 10:55 a.m. in the Cafeteria
- Mountain View High School - 2/13/13, at lunch in room 207
Mandatory Meeting for Parents and Students
- When: March 14th, 2013
- Where: Foothill College, Appreciation Hall, Room 1501
- 6:30pm to 7:00pm Informational Meeting
- 7:00pm to 8:00pm Students will be given 1 hour to write an interpretive essay
- What to bring: All of the completed forms listed below, a recent copy of your transcript,
$3 in cash for a temporary parkiing permit for the evening
Forms Necessary to Apply to the Middle College Program
Forms can be submitted to Middle College anytime by March 28th, 2013
Parent Agreement Form (included in Registration Form pdf)
Student Agreement Form (included in Application Form pdf)
Two Recommendation Forms - one from a counselor and one from a teacher
High School Transcript - does not need to be an official copy
- All of the forms can be downloaded from this site under the link for Forms and Documents.
© Foothill Middle College | 12345 El Monte Road | Los Altos Hills, California 94022 | phone 650.949.7168 | fax 650.917.8665