Access to Technology:
- Sign Up for Portable PC Cart (Coming Soon)
- PC Lab Info (Coming Soon)
Staff Tech Training
Staff Gradebook & Aeries Training
- Who are the staff mentors who can help me with my online gradebook?
- Catherine Vonnegut, District Technology Liaison
- Christine An, Fine Arts
- Thomas Budd, Science
- Allison Cuevas, English
- Ted Ferrucci, Performing Arts
- Robert Freeman, Social Studies
- Ryan Ikeda, AVID
- Emily Goodheart, English Language Development
- Don Miller, Practical Arts, Performing Arts, Staff Technology
- John Payne, PE, Athletics
- Kalinda Price, Special Education
- Greg Stoehr, Science
- Kathy Sulaver, BTSA
Jay Santiago, our Systems Tech Admin, takes requests from that log of requests.
Student Information System (SIS)
The ABI is the student records databse. You need to contact Wynne Satterwhite or Sylvia Alcala to activate your teacher account. You can access the SIS by going to sis.mvla.net/parent
Forms, such as Employee Absence Forms, Pay Vouchers, Purchase Orders, are available from the District Office Website.
Tech Workshops for Staff
Depending upon the needs of the staff, Tech Workshops will be occasionally offered to staff. The schedule of workshops will be emailed to all staff. If there are enough people who want to learn a particular tech topic and a workshop would be best suited for that training, please contact Don Miller to arrange a workshop as needed.